Monday, March 2, 2009

Entry 8: Review of T1 Target-Setting Exercise

To be done on 20 March 2009, Friday
We have set our targets for the various subjects such as English, Mathematics, Science and Mother Tongue for Class Test 1.
For this entry, I would like you to reflect on this exercise. As usual, I will list some questions to help you with the reflection.
1. What is the purpose of setting targets for the various subjects?
2. Do you think this is useful? If 'Yes', why? If not, why?
3. How did you go about setting the targets for yourself?
4. What are you doing to help you achieve your target? Do you have a plan? If so, what is it?
5. How are your parents helping you achieve your targets?
6. What will you do to motivate yourself towards achieving the targets?
7. What do you think your teacher/the school can help you achieve the targets?
I'm waiting anxiously to read your response.

5 comments:

Michelle Foo said...

mrs tan,I am michelle,I have finish this task.

Jazreel Tay Hui Ying said...

dear mrs tan,i have completed entry 8

Berenice Low said...

i am berenice i have completed this entry

Sng Yi Xuan said...

Dear Mrs Tan, I have completed my blogging.

Anonymous said...

i am lucas.i have finished entry 8.