Monday, March 2, 2009

Entry 6: March Term Break

To be done on 18 March 2009, Wednesday

Dear Children,

Every morning, we have silent reading. Pupils read a variety of books and magazines. Reading is a habit. The more you read, the more you want to read.
In this week's journal writing, I would like you to reflect on the importance of reading and its influence on you. As usual, I will list some questions below to help you with the journal writing.
1. Why do you think the school gets the pupils to read every morning?
2. Do you like it? Why?
3. Do you like reading? Why?
4. What kinds of books do you like to read?
5. Do you think reading will help you with your school work? Why?
6. How can the school encourage pupils to read?
7. Could you recommend a book you really like to read? Write the author and tell us why you like to read his/her book?
Hear from you!

9 comments:

Michelle Foo said...

Mrs Tan,I am michelle, I have finish this task.

Jazreel Tay Hui Ying said...

dear mrs tan,i have completed entry 6

Jazreel Tay Hui Ying said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jazreel Tay Hui Ying said...

dear mrs tan,i have completed entry 6

Jazreel Tay Hui Ying said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Berenice Low said...

i am berenice i have completed this entry

Sng Yi Xuan said...

Dear Mrs Tan,I have completed my blog.

S...S...A said...

Mrs Tan I answered your questions

Anonymous said...

i am lucas.i have finished entry 6