Sunday, February 1, 2009

Entry 3: My Visit to Thye Hua Kuan Hospital

Dear children,
I hope you have discovered important lessons and values after our Community Involvement Programme at Thye Hua Kuan Hospital last Saturday.
Now, I would like to hear from you:
  • What did I see?
  • How did I feel?
  • What did I learn?
  • How can I offer my service to the community?
I hope you will continue to have passion for life and be of service to the community.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear mrs tan i am lucas i have completed entry 3

Anonymous said...

i am lucas and i have done another entry 1

Chan Juin Jieg said...

I am juin jieg and i have completed entry 3.

Jazreel Tay Hui Ying said...

dear mrs tan, i have completed my blog entry 3.

Ryan Wee Wen Cong said...

done but lousy.

joshua lim said...

Hi Mrs Tan, Joshua Lim here. I've done my blog entry 3. Have a nice day.

Berenice Low said...

hi mrs tan ,i am berenice i have completed blog entry 3

Siew Jia Qi said...

dear mrs tan , i have finished my entry 3.

Sng Yi Xuan said...

dear:Mrs Tan have have completed blog entry 3

Ang Heng Di said...

Dear Mrs Tan,

I am Ang Heng Di and I have completed Entry 3.

Yong Zheng Wei said...

I have finished.Yong Zheng Wei.

soh ying zong said...

I have completed entry 3

Ong Ming Wei Beal said...

i have finesh my entry 3:)

Ong Ming Wei Beal said...

finesh my entry 3

Sean Lim said...

Dear Mrs Tan, I have completed entry 3

Sean Lim said...

Dear Mrs Tan I have completed entry 3 From Sean Lim

Kitson Low Zhi Sheng said...

I am kitson low,I have completed entry 3

Anonymous said...

i have completed entry number 3

Nelson Ng said...

i finish entry 3